Cylindrical Roller Bearings probably have the
simplest construction in the roller bearings category. These bearings are
suitable for carrying relatively higher loads, at high-speed applications.
There is a linear contact between the rolling elements and raceway.
Comparatively larger contact surface area enables Cylindrical Roller
Bearings to handle much greater loads, compared to ball bearings. However,
their axial load carrying capacity is limited. Numerous variants of this
bearing type are available to match specific application requirements.
These bearings are suitable for applications involving light axial loads,
specifically where accurate alignment of shaft is difficult. Cylindrical
Roller Bearings available with two bore types, i.e. cylindrical and taper.
Their cages are made of either pressed steel or brass material.
KG can offer the following variants:
- Single Row type N, NF, NJ, NU and NUP series
- Double Row type NN and NNU Series (details available on
- Higher load capacity design E type
- With snap ring groove
- With snap ring groove and snap ring
- With C2, CN and C3 radial clearance
- Standard precision grade P0 and higher precision grade P6.
- Pressed steel, machined brass and riveted steel cage
- Cylindrical and taper bore