In Spherical Roller Bearings, the raceway of outer
ring is designed to have a spherical profile, whose centre coincides with
the bearings centre point.
This type of bearing is self-aligning type, hence can be used for
applications where a misalignment of shaft may arise either due to an
erroneous mounting or due to shaft deflections. The outer ring generally has
lubrication holes and grooves. These bearings are suitable for very high
radial impact load applications, and a moderately high level of
bi-directional axial load.
Spherical Roller Bearings are available in two bore types:
KG can offer the following variants:
- Cylindrical Bore
- Tapered Bore
Note: Sealed Spherical Roller Bearings are also available for special
- Single Row type 202 series (details available on request)
- Double Row type 213, 222, 223, 230, 231, 232, 239, 240, 241
- Large product range from 25mm ID to 850mm ID
- with C2, CN, C3 and C4 radial clearance
- Pressed steel or single piece and split type machined brass cage
- With oil groove and oil hole (W33) design
- Standard precision grade P0 and higher precision grade P6.
- Spherical plain type bearings GE Series in open and 2RS type