As the name implies, the rolling elements and
raceways (of outer and inner rings) of these bearing are made with a tapered
profile. These bearings can be separated into components, i.e. outer ring
(cup), and the combined inner ring and roller assembly (cone).
Tapered Roller Bearings are further classified into:
1. Single Row
A Single Row Tapered Roller Bearing can support combined radial and axial
load. However, if an application has a bi-directional axial load, then two
single row tapered roller bearings can be used together in a back-to-back or
face-to-face mounting pattern.
2. Double Row
Double Row Tapered Roller Bearings are specially made to sustain radial and
bi-directional axial loads.
3. Four Row
Four Row Tapered Roller Bearings can support much heavier radial and impact
loads, in addition to standard capabilities of a Double Row Tapered Roller
Bearings. Suitable for very high load applications.
KG can offer the following variants:
- Single Row 70xx, 72xx and 73xx series.
- Double Row Tapered Roller Bearings Series (Details can be provide on
- Pressed steel and polyamide cage
- Standard precision P0 and higher precision P6.
- Wide range of Inch type bearings is also available